Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wolf Den End Flow: Now Also Available in Taco Flavor



Jim:

"Come any closer and I will rip you to shreds." - Black Wolf in The Neverending Story.

In 2009 while up in Thompson Manitoba @Seallion & myself first started seeing the relationship between WOLF & FLOW. Interestingly enough is that the indigenous teaching of the wolf here in Canada is often HUMILITY. Humility is the main thing that allows one to flow with every moment presented to them.

Here are the old posts dealing with this from 2009.

Juniper Flow

God Flow like a Wolf Dog

At the end of our trip up North we visited the local zoo and met the WOLF kept there named ZEUS.

Now speed up to 2012, the supposed year where time ENDs and we have Liam Neeson acting in numerous films to do with the END.

In THE GREY he finds himself in a WOLF DEN where he meets his END.

In WRATH OF THE TITANS he plays ZEUS and it is the END of the world as he mentions.

He is also in BATTLESHIP another movie about the end of the world, this time by aliens.

Finally he has a small role in THE DARK KNIGHT RISES which is all about the END of Batman's journey.

So I made this simple little video highlighting what I see as a good example of non-local sync awareness facilitated by cinema.

Enjoy!


It's the end of the world as I gnosis and I feel vine...

Jake:
Yesterday (Feb 22) evening I notice a humorous anagram for "ACT OF VALOR", being "TACO FLAVOR".
Syncs that seem pointless and funny are some of my favorite, making me take a closer look. Act of Valor is released tomorrow on Feb 24.
A quick Google search reveals that the most popular reference to Taco Flavor is from a South Park episode where Eric Cartman's hand plays the part of Jennifer Lopez singing the song "Taco-Flavored Kisses"

Some quick digging reveals that 12 years ago today, Feb 23 2000, Jennifer Lopez stole the show at the 42nd Grammy Awards with her famous Green Versace "Jungle" dress.
J.Lo is presenting (along with David Duchovny) the award for Best R&B Album and one of the nominees is Whitney Houston (TLC however took the award).

Whitney Houston dramatically died on Feb 11, the day before this years 54th Grammy Awards.

The producers of the Grammy's scrambled and were able to put together a tribute with Jennifer Hudson singing Whitney's iconic "I Will Always Love You".

Feb 11 (the day Whitney passed) is the 42nd day of the year and the Birthday of another Jennifer - having already seen Jennifer Lopez & Jennifer Hudson - that is Jennifer Aniston.
Jennifer Aniston stars in another film opening tomorrow with Act of Valor, Wanderlust.
Jennifer Aniston drinking Ayahuasca in Wanderlust.

This is significant as the first major film featuring the use of the plant brew Ayahuasca.
42 - that we have seen come up as the number Grammy where Jennifer Lopez presents in her Green dress & in connection to Feb 11 - is of course the number of Jupiter/Zeus.
This morning (Feb 23) while lying in shavasana (a relaxation pose at the very end of a series of yoga postures) a forgotten dream from the night before just popped back into my consciousness. The content was vague but the overall memory of it involving the film Enough by Jennifer Lopez was clear. I have never seen this film and took this dream as a sign to give it a play.
Buddy @sacredscience invited me out for brunch after yoga and we had a nice chat about all things mystical and esoteric. I explained my plans to catch Enough owing to a dream message and ranted at length about James Joyce's Finnegans Wake. I was explaining how this notoriously unreadable tome with its stream of consciousness puns, anagrams and layer upon layer of ambiguity is pure sync and prophetically designed to be cut up and mixed in with the Twitter stream, finally unlocking its potential as it will undoubtedly harmonize perfectly with our sync tweets (or something like that..).
I arrive home and luck out as Enough's torrent file is well seeded and downloads in 5 minutes. Hit play & right out of the gate Jennifer Lopez explains how she is reading Finnegans Wake!

That's actually one of the loudest syncs I've seen in a while and feel very blessed to have witness it unfold, thanks Starmaker!
Jennifer Lopez's father is Jupiter (played by actor Fred Ward) in this film...
On my way to work this evening where I finished this addition the song Taco-Flavored Kisses from South Park was stuck in my head. Right as the word "taco" is passing through my head my eyes focus on the TACO in TACOri coming out of the environmental clutter on a bus ad.

18 comments:

  1. I went to the theater yesterday and watched the new film Chronicle while listening to Dark Side of the Moon. There is a particularly profound sync involving Red Vine, which seems to be the logical evolution from Red Rum and Red Pill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the RILEY under zeus. reminds me of Jakes j.c. Riley zeus video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just done a post on "The Grey" myself,a few hours ago;

    http://brizdazz.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/grey-grays-and-triad.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jim...and Jake...If "the timber wolf is zeus" you may wanna take a look at the Minnesota TIMBERWOLVES (an pro basketball team). They have a player named kevin LOVE (rather Zeusy if you ask me), and he is number 42.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mention you guys in here... I also have a raccoon that didn't make any sense till now in this... (He is on the wall with the The Baltimore Oriole bird in it's nest)....

    '"Organic" 'Star Trek' Flow - Synchronictic Empathy???'
    http://upintheskyinfinity.blogspot.com/2012/02/organic-star-trek-flow-synchronictic.html

    That picture up there with all the animals names is worth 1,000 words to me.

    You will see how when I "flow" in real I don't distinguish myself from nature (least I don't feel I do).... INSECTS-ANIMALS-SPIRITS-PEOPLE-ALIENS-ALIEN SPIRITS etc.... <---it flows something like that for me!

    You will miss the whole point of of my blog post if you don't get to and understand the 'Christopher Columbus/Indian stream ritual'...

    PS I did a post some time ago about 'Malik Sealy's' Spirit... He played for the Timberwoves and was best friends with Kevin Garnett... Garnett wears and extra empty dangling finger-strap for him, that hangs off his middle finger.... (IT CAN BE SEEN HERE ON HIS LEFT HAND http://www.derok.net/images/timberwolves/kevin%20garnett%20malik%20sealy.jpg )

    Malik Sealy
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malik_Sealy

    I always researching cemeteries and his is interesting. I remember reserching it for myself a few years ago... WIKI "Sealy was buried in Ferncliff Cemetery, the same cemetery as the slain civil rights leader for whom he was named." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferncliff_Cemetery

    I had a dream with M.Sealy in it, can't remember much of it... Then I remembered the movie 'The 6th Man (Theatrical Trailer)' http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4wx2e_the-6th-man-theatrical-trailer_shortfilms

    The next day i was at a 'Dairy Queen' eating by myself and looked across the street at the mattress place and saw this in NEON http://www.gainesvillesleepcenter.com/sealy-bedding-store/Sealy-Butterfly.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm. Aniston doing ayahuasca in wanderlust?

    Alice in Wonderland IS Aniston in Wanderlust

    ReplyDelete
  7. J Lo
    Lo = Lolita, the new Flavor, in Green
    42nd Award Show = Jupiter Award
    TLC defeats WH, R & B = Auro B, Aurora Borealis
    THC = Green, WH= White House, Or Houston
    New way to get to Jupiter--Green not White, Plant not Planes
    The Blessing and the Curse of JJoyce, is once you learn how to read FWake, you begin to read Everything like FWake. Sometimes an award show is just an award show, sometimes.
    Really great posts here lately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK MR.KNOW-IT-ALL since you keep following me around TALKING ABOUT MY EGO! EXPLAIN IT HERE! RIGHT IN-FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE! EXPLAIN HOW THE FUCK AN EGO IS SO BAD!!!!!!!! ?>??????? EXPLAIN IT ASSHOLE??? COME ON DO IT!!!!!!! EXPLAIN HOW IT'S SO BAD TO HAVE AN EGO???? OR DO YOU JUST THROW AROUND WORDS AND TERMS TO COME OFF SOUNDING LIKE YOU KNOW SOMETHING????

      PRETENTIOUS A-HOLE!

      HERE LOOK AT THIS! I WILL BE AN "EGO" ALL DAY!!!! ALL DAY!!!

      'EGO CHART'
      http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/6xk2jx3s/sfdsffdsdfsdfs.jpg

      COME ON NOW EXPLAIN HOW AN EGO IS A BAD THING TO HAVE???? Or just leave me alone...

      Delete
    2. Clearly its fine for us all to have our own views, but please refrain from such vulgar outbursts. One day i would like my children to read this blog.

      Peace.

      Jim

      Delete
    3. Respect... this guy is following me around to all the blogs. It's getting old and he is spooky like in a stalker type way.

      He cause anger and anxiety in me (I have had panic attacks from people putting me in corners so to speak. I have said multiple times all my sync work is very introverted [about me], just how it is for the time being. If people like him keep existing in all circles I go, I don't have much hope for the future.)

      "To withhold is to wither."

      So I am trying to share with like minds here. All the syncs book authors work varies. And last time I check non of these guys or Dennis looked like a 3,000 year old statue or a picture of Hermes/Mercury from 1555, not an easy thing to wrap my head around some day. And most day's I hope that no one is relying on me to "bump them up in the cosmic scale" cause I could always just as easy "shut the door" if all of it is true...

      'The "Everyman" Statue in Egypt'
      http://vimeo.com/30925085

      What is PEACE, but the absence of anger and anxiety?"

      PS Dennis my advice take it or leave it is you should stop judging people you don't know. You don't know what people have been through. I can barley walk most days cause of my back (WHY I USE A CANE, DU), so it's relaxing to be on the computer and is why I spend so much time on it. I have urinary problems and have had them for 2 years now and they have tested me with "every known test" and nothing has helped. I almost lost my legs 8 years ago and most days my legs throb like there is no tomorrow. Yet somehow I am pretty calm short of the outburst when you feel like someone wont just LET YOU BE!

      PS In closing the "Everyman" statue & the "Hermes/Mercury" pictures do not represent my self expression. They are there to remind me of possibilities I guess... Fact/fiction I can't tell the difference most days. We are all on the same rock floating through space, I don't get all the hate?

      PPS Love the tree at the top guys!

      Delete
  9. hm... J. Lo, eh? ok..

    and LoL @ Jake gettin synk-smacked with Finnegan's Wake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep hearing that actors voice 'Bryan Brown' in the movie 'Cocktail' mentioning 'Finnegan's Wake', it's been years since I have seen that movie, but I am pretty sure he gives some kinda speech to Tom Cruise about that book. I don't read fiction (less it's a Comic Book or Mythology), so I only know little bits about it from RAW speaking on it myself.

      'Bryan Brown'
      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000986/

      Delete
  10. "Den" means "Day" in russian language. "Den" is a Ric Corben's character (in Neverwhere land), like "Rowlf" (corben/corbeau/raven)
    Thanks for the sync trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the ACT OF VALOR taco flavor poster is shaped like a Chipotle Burrito. yum

    ReplyDelete
  12. Remembering the strange story of the "beast from the GevauDAN":
    http://www.betedugevaudan.com/

    ReplyDelete