Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I made it Purple

Purple Heart
I'm on a 24 hour Marajuana Diet
spelling while I'm sipping
I encourage you try it



I've been seeing lots of Grapes in my wandering eye ... wheat and grapes are symbols of ISIS, grapes are a false sun ... um, don't even get me started about um


Lil Wayne's in jail now, he still has an IPod for beats
Does he have congical visits and Purple?


Ha Ha, he's got a Janus style head in a photo
purple pleasure



Deep Purple playing a song Jimi plays
2 and half minutes till you get it

then the hexagonal brick wall





This makes the "We are the Illuminati" idea
all the more poignant


I really wish you were here
aka
11:11
polynonymous

Jake:
`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
`How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
`You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
C U Soon!


6 comments:

  1. do you know where tech-support often sends you , when confirming you are back online? purple.com. .. thought that was interesting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm testing diagnostic settings, I'd really like to bring synchro-anal online aka Celtic Rebel ... Violator would be a shoe in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was practicing some welding today. There's a weld defect called excessive bead penetration or 'grape' for short. I had a huge one I couldn't repair no matter what. Your fault grape man!

    Funny shit btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beutiful! Reading Crowleys book of the Law today and read about the Saints who reside in the Purple. Great post, Not to forget Cat poop Contains Toxoplasma which causes Schizophrenia, "But I dont want to go around Mad people" namaste

    ReplyDelete
  5. explains all the crazy cat ladies ... can't wait for your #2 syncs

    ReplyDelete