Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Siriusly pt 2

Richard continues his talk with Will exploring such things as Richard's initial beginnings into blogging after sitting patiently on the Syncrosphere side lines for two years previous. They dive even deeper into the Walter C. connections of the Dog Star, as well as the influence of the Dog Star on people such as Robert Anton Wilson and Philip K Dick, even Richard himself for that matter. Richard goes into what all of this has to do with Lucifer and 2010 as well as 2012 being a positive period of "getting some answers". Will also pursues questions for Richard's answering such as Science Fictions effect on Modern Times, Technology, and even consciousness itself, and the prospect of using that concept to write ones own fiction. Many Sync patterns explored including Penguins, The Peg Leg, Nose as Nosis, C-ing Red, Train Tracks, and the number 9. Please enjoy.


Siriusly pt2

4 comments:

  1. solid work guys.
    I love these.
    much food for thought.
    Now I need to go read your follow up Richard.
    -"This is me well outside my comfort zone."
    love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The island metaphor really hit a chord.

    The investigation moves forward with many leads.

    Great one dudehs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It made me laugh and cringe in equal measures! Great job once again Will. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the chat and got something from it.
    It was a genuinely scary experience for me (speaking with Will usually is!) but it's one that I'll always look back on with a smile. I thoroughly recommend giving it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny about the tree/green man dream

    Got one myself, and the vividness of it all was astounding.

    Behind my window was a gigantic tree-god who were in the dream also on some level Robert Anton Wilson.

    I guess he's a evergreen consciousness expander.

    Peace and love
    //john

    ReplyDelete