Monday, May 4, 2009

Forbidden Kiddin' roast (Hammed Up)

Fast Forward to 6:15 if you feel so inclined...Take note of Leo's apple...





Forbidden Pig

Followers of Judaism, Islam, and Seventh-day Adventists don't eat pig because of religious choice. I find it most interesting to note some scripture in reference to the cloven animals...


"And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven-footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you" Leviticus 11:7 King James Bible 7x11=hmmmm?...

Forbidden fruit

"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die." Genesis 2:17 KJB 2x17=33 Jesus death etc...

1+1=...

Our anatomy shares very similar similarity's to the pig. Even our the different shades of flesh reflect the variety. But to take it a step further I quote Wiki's take on the Chinese ZOdiac on pig.

"Hai (亥) is the twelfth sign of the Earthly Branches. Its animal representation is the Boar ( 豬). In Chinese culture, the boar is associated with fertility and virility. To bear children in the year of the boar is considered to be very fortunate, for they will be happy and honest."

A connection of humans and pigs tied to sex and thus Kids. Kid means baby goat just to note.
P.I.G. - Pretty Intelligent Girl - I know kidd's stuff right? Moving oz...on...

The shape of an apple's core is indeed FIVE points. This symbol takes on allot of meaning. But in reference to what we're talking aboot let's just say it is the goats head or Satan.


I find these subjects combining in different forms with similar symbols at play. Like the shooting of the apple on ones head(flashgame-don't skip intro;))or bobbing for apples, etc. You could then say the the apple becomes a bulls eye...or perhaps goats eye? The ultimate flirtation with the forbidden fruit. I know by now some of you are thinking of all the other carnival spectacles combining pointy things being thrown at people.

I don't entirely have a summary. I just find it to be a structure of some sort.

You are the apple of my eye.
My singular eye.
I'm feeling a bit Horus I think I'll kill two birds with one stone and have a drink while bobbing for apples....




Deuteronomy 32:9-11
9 For the LORD's portion is his people,
Jacob his allotted inheritance.

10 In a desert land he found him,
in a barren and howling waste.
He shielded him and cared for him;
he guarded him as the apple of his eye,

11 like an eagle that stirs up its nest
and hovers over its young,
that spreads its wings to catch them
and carries them on its pinions.

Peace of pie>>>>>>>>>posted at 1:22 1+2=3(2)

Richard: On my way to grab some lunch this afternoon (from ROBINS chip shop no less) I stop in the street to let a lorry pass and as I look up I see a giant logo of an Apple leering down at me:

The Apple took the form of a huge Red W in the delivery companies logo. I continued on to get my spiritual dose of deep fried food from Robins chipper, wondering if I'd just been sync-winked by Robin WilliamsON. When I got back in front of my pc and found the logo on the web I noticed that the Red W above is also reminiscent of the Crescent & the Star symbol. It also seems to be connected to the Plant, or Plant KKonsciousness.

Having recently read about the Antenna/Arrow/V in Jims recent post all of this Apple stuff started to Sync in:

Check out An Act of Dog for more on the V.


4 comments:

  1. Odd apple that , December 1963
    Warren Commission begins
    and a PanAm Flight 214 crashes near ELKTON

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironmoon - I don't know if this is what your getting at but here goes.

    Elkton is the heart and/or apple...

    Elkton is a town formerly called Head of Elk because it is located at the head of navigation on the Elk River. Elkton was once known as the "Gretna Green of the West"

    Gretna Green famous for runaway weddings. It is in Dumfries and Galloway, near the mouth of the River Esk(E*K) And is the first village in Scotland(EDEN)Dig?

    PAN am Pan Goat five points. Air plane(Arrow) struck by lightning on December 8, 1963. Pan Am Flight 214(7), a Boeing 707-121.

    "Rook sounds like Hebrew RVCh[214] - breath, spirit, mind," Sounds like a 'concentrated' arrow to me.

    Warren Commission 888 page document smelt funny. Document released plane goes down. Odd occurrence but I think I'm missing the point. Please elaborate Ewan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stuff. I ate an apple today because of it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't elaborate at present . just took the date and went a-searching.
    ELK = Canada resonater [ for us Eur-peens].
    Did have the idea that rolling the Kallisti Apple into the Warren Commission would initiate a 'chaotic' time , which the 60's sometimes gets cited as.

    So thanks a lot for all the extra info.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete