Saturday, May 30, 2009

2010: Year of the TiGGer


Jake:
Since meeting Jim I have seen many syncs that I interpret as suggesting Jim's destiny is strongly tied into 2010.

2010 is the year of the Tiger in Chinese astrology as regulated by the 12 year orbit around the sun by Jupiter.

Jason Biggs plays Jim in "American Pie". We see the Tiger/2010 as he looks in the direction of Alyson Hannigan, The Scarlet Woman.

See Scarlet Dragon 2 for Hannigan as Babalon.

In "Twelve Monkeys" Bruce Willis plays James (Jim/Jimbo) Cole who wears a Tiger/2010 shirt during the dramatic time loop ending.

Saw another Tiger/Jim sync in "Adventureland" but I as yet don't have the stills for that movie.

Peace Of Mind = Peace On Earth

Jim:

Well Jake's last comment for me is what 2010 means.

Peace In is Peace Out. Return of the Garden State.

I have been hanging on to this big Winnie-the-Pooh post over at Centreportal, but it just ain't where my energy has been flowing lately.

But I in this post I could tie in the TiGGer side of things.

TiGGer is one of the characters of Winni-the-Pooh. A character inspired by a real black bear called Winnipeg the Bear. Needless to say I am curious with this story and it's characters. They are Winnipeg.

This year at the Acadamey Awards SlumDOG/GOD Millionaire 's Danny Boyle won an Oscar for Best Director. In his speech he says:

"I swore to my kids if this miracle ever happened I would receive it in the Spirit of TiGGer from Winnie-The-Pooh."


Also notice Reese Witherspoon make a Pooh reference in her introduction. She
compares a film director to the Grand POObaH.


Watch the video HERE.

She is referring to the Grand POObaH of the Lodge of the Water Buffaloes from the Flintstones.

Notice the Blue Horned Crown as well as the Tiger Orange outift of Fred below.

Orange is the Complementary Colour of Blue.


Blue One & Orange Tiger.


Grand Ba of Pooh?
Crouching TiGGer, Hidden Dragon. That is how I would best describe 2009. Our Kundalini is ready to bounce like TiGGer come 2010.

7 comments:

  1. that was supposed to have line breaks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes 2010 is a doozy. don't forget Dune is coming out as well.
    it came out originally in 1984, the same year that 2010 came out.
    weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. L8 G8 B8...

    I read this post, went into watch sme TV with my sun and meet Tigga & Togga for the 1st time:
    http://tiggaandtogga.com/
    Of course they are blue and gold.
    Straight after T&T is Franny's eet. IN this animation we meet 3 goat who have names starting with G. After FF is I'm An Animal - Wolf. It's a short animation of a wolf telling viewers about why wolfes howl. Then Sesame Street comes on. Haven't checkes SS in a while. There's a fairy called Abby. Abby is in a typical SS scene when she receives what seems like a telepathic message from her mother who is calling her to go and visit Litte Red Riding Hood's Granny, or the wolf, they can't tell. She teleports to her Mother. A scene or two later Abby returns and informs us that it was the wolf. Abby could tell this because of her wolf like features.

    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  4. stefan - awesome. its amazing the context we have all created allowing us to share our sync moments. i love it. kids shows as well. they've got a bunch of super kids focusing on them, of course the resonate.

    peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. When Eunus Noe "died" easter 2009--I went outside with my kids and tried not to look at the sync web anymore or this new group blog thing. (fat chance--ok fish don't breath water no more.)
    very nice Jim, keep sharing this stuff.
    love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be curious to know who was added when.
    was there an initial group, or did they arrive one at a time?

    ReplyDelete